About Me

Petaling Jaya, Mutiara Damansara, Malaysia
hello friends..thank you for visiting my blog...blogging is selected from thinking and thinking on how to get people know what I have and what I do. I am practising Public Relations (PR) in a very small company at Bukit Damansara. Hibiscus PR & Communications Sdn Bhd. What I do in Hibiscus is all about communication from writing proposal to the implementation of event. Everyday I think how can I improvise my skills in PR event management? One day I realize that we have many event management companies. They do an event for us. The question is, are we afford to pay them as an event organiser?..You would say yes if you have thousands ringgit in your pocket..But, what about people who have less money yet dream to have a big event?... budgetevent.blogspot.com is created for everybody who have little budget for having their big day. You can share with me, what you want to do... be it birthday party, catwalk fashion show, reunion, wedding, concert, seminars, sports carnival or anything that involved crowd, all I can do within your realistic budget. Welcome to my blog. For privacy preservation, you can email me at hafizan.budgetevents@yahoo.com Bye!

Friday, March 13, 2009

PNB DARBY PARK VS CORONADE HOTEL

OR

RATE COMPARISON

AFTER SO MUCH RATE COMPARISON WAS MADE ON SEVERAL HOTELS IN KL AREA, DECISION IS MADE TO CHOOSE PNB DARBY PARK EXECUTIVE SUITE

THE DECISION LEADS TO 2 CONSECUTIVE YEARS FOR PNB DARBY PARK AS OUR ACCOMODATION. THIS YEAR, ONCE AGAIN HIBISCUS PR & COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE ORGANISING IRANIAN PR TOUR IN AUGUST.

COMPLEMENT UPON GOD AS BUDGETEVENT.COM ONCE AGAIN IS TRUSTED TO STRUCTURE A PROGRAM FOR 7 DAYS. AMONG OF THE PROGRAMS IS, WE ARE GOING TO PENANG. HOWEVER, NO SPECIFIC PLACES IN PENANG YET TO DECIDE.





No comments:

Post a Comment